Or have you found yourself attached to the notion that you are “simply not enough” or “not worthy of love” or some other bullshit you’ve decided is for sure TRUE? Or how about this one: Have you ever found yourself obsessing about taking care of everyone else; making sure they are completely happy… sometimes at a severe cost to your sanity and peace?
If any of those scenarios ring true for you, have a listen to the episode where I explore five ways to check yourself before your wreck yourself, Babycakes! Get ready to “check” your judgement and blame, your internal “truth”, and what is and is not your responsibility. With each obstacle presented, I share exactly what you can do to move beyond each issue so you can step into your power, feel hella confidant, and let go of everyone else’s bullshit. Yes, please!
This pod explores:
- The fastest way to find out what/who you’ve been blaming for your current situation and what to do about it
- Common phrases to avoid if you want to kick victimhood to the curb (pssst… also, no one thinks they’re being victimy… especially when they are)
- How to know what is and what is not your responsibility… Even if you really want everyone to be happy!
NEW *FREE* WORKSHOP
READY TO GET RID OF PERFECTIONISM, SELF-DOUBT, AND OVERWHELM?
OF COURSE, YOU ARE!
If you’re DONE feeling overwhelmed, anxious, and stressed out because you’re constantly doing, doing, doing for everyone else, then you must grab your seat in this brand-new workshop! You’ll learn the exact five-step process I take my clients through so they can let go of all the stress and angst of striving for “perfect” and caring waaaaay too much what everyone else thinks.
It’s time to finally believe in yourself, find that self-confidence you crave, and start living your life for YOU. So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to get on The List! #yourewelcome
THE JOY JUNKIE AFTER HOURS CLUB!
COMPLETELY FREE FACEBOOK GROUP. TONS OF SUPPORT YOU CRAVE.
JOIN THE CLUB.
If you’ve been diggin’ the pod, this group will be an extra dose of support, training vids, discussions, coupon codes, behind the scenes and advice from moi! Plus, it’s #totes free and your new soul tribe is waiting for you!
So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to join the group! #yourewelcome
- Grab your seat at my new workshop!! FOR FREE!!
- Join the After Hours Club: Join the rest of the pod-iance in our secret pod peep group for weekly discussions, extra trainings, and tons of freebies
- POD #158 – 5 Signs You’re Being a Victim
- POD #217 – The Blame Game
- POD #257 – 5 Ways to Let Go of Judgement… Especially If You Think You Don’t Judge
- POD #298 – 4 Steps to Silencing Your Inner Shit Talker
- The Work of Byron Katie
- Think Up App – App for recording your own positive self-talk statements
How to Leave Apple Podcasts Reviews:
- Click the “Subscribe on Apple Podcasts” button below or go HERE
- Click on blue button that reads “view in Apple Podcasts” which will open the podcast into your personal Apple Podcasts account
- Click “Ratings & Reviews” under the show title
- Click the star rating of choice and then click the “Write a Review” button
- You can also click “Subscribe” under the podcast photo to be automatically notified of new episodes
Want to Submit a Show Topic?
Swing by THIS PAGE and let us hear what you would like us to sound off on!