Believe it or not, cutting toxic people out of your life can be one of the most self-loving things you can do for yourself, but when it happens to be a parent, the stakes can feel much higher. Like, higher than Snoop Dog. In this episode we look at key questions to ask yourself if you think you are ready to leave a parental relationship behind so that you can live a life of fulfillment and no regrets.
Additionally, I discuss a specific 4-step process to employ when/if you’re actually ready to “break-up.” Not only will you know exactly how to prep, how to deliver your boundary, and how to support yourself through this process, but you’ll also learn what to say to other (nosy) people when they ask you about this dynamic. #MindYaOwnBiz
This pod explores:
- How to figure out what behavior constitutes being “break-up” worthy
- How to know if you have done everything in your power to leave yourself with no regrets
- The specific steps to take to deliver “the break-up”, in a way that feels powerful and controlled
- What to say to other people who want to know what’s up (and you’re soooo not wanting to chat about it)
THE EVENT MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE.
YOU CAN SNAG ALL THE LATEST IN FREE GOODS BY CLICKING HERE.
NEW *FREE* WORKSHOP
READY TO GET RID OF PERFECTIONISM, SELF-DOUBT, AND OVERWHELM?
OF COURSE, YOU ARE!
If you’re DONE feeling overwhelmed, anxious, and stressed out because you’re constantly doing, doing, doing for everyone else, then you must grab your seat in this brand-new workshop! You’ll learn the exact five-step process I take my clients through so they can let go of all the stress and angst of striving for “perfect” and caring waaaaay too much what everyone else thinks.
It’s time to finally believe in yourself, find that self-confidence you crave, and start living your life for YOU. So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to get on The List! #yourewelcome
THE JOY JUNKIE AFTER HOURS CLUB!
COMPLETELY FREE FACEBOOK GROUP. TONS OF SUPPORT YOU CRAVE.
JOIN THE CLUB.
If you’ve been diggin’ the pod, this group will be an extra dose of support, training vids, discussions, coupon codes, behind the scenes and advice from moi! Plus, it’s #totes free and your new soul tribe is waiting for you!
So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to join the group! #yourewelcome
How to Leave Apple Podcasts Reviews:
- Click the “Subscribe on Apple Podcasts” button below or go HERE
- Click on blue button that reads “view in Apple Podcasts” which will open the podcast into your personal Apple Podcasts account
- Click “Ratings & Reviews” under the show title
- Click the star rating of choice and then click the “Write a Review” button
- You can also click “Subscribe” under the podcast photo to be automatically notified of new episodes
Want to Submit a Show Topic?
Swing by THIS PAGE and let us hear what you would like us to sound off on!