A PODiance member wrote to the show and wanted to know how to figure out what to do… when you just don’t know what to do… aka Making Tough Decisions. I mean… how on earth do you know if you’re making the right choice or not? And, GOD! What if you don’t make the “right” choice! Hell may freeze over…
Or maybe you’re super indecisive, always second-guessing your choices, and find yourself fearful of making the wrong choice… so you simply remain paralyzed, not moving in any real direction. Or maybe you’re having a hard time making a choice because of other people in your life. Maybe you’re afraid of letting them down or afraid of how they may feel about your choices.
In this episode, I share seven steps to take when you are spiraling into the “I don’t know what to do!” abyss. These specific steps will help you get centered, make powerful choices for yourself, and let go of what everyone else may think about it. Yes, please!
This pod explores:
- How to use the information you already know to help guide your decision-making
- Why quitting is sometimes the best move to take
- How to figure out if you’re making choices based on what YOU want… or if you’ve been motivated by other people’s opinions
- The exact phrase you need to start telling yourself when you hear yourself saying, “I don’t know!”
NEW *FREE* WORKSHOP
READY TO GET RID OF PERFECTIONISM, SELF-DOUBT, AND OVERWHELM?
OF COURSE, YOU ARE!
Is this the year you go from a people-pleasing, guilt-tripped perfectionist to a bold and boundaried badass? Um, yeah. I think it is!
If you’re DONE feeling overwhelmed, anxious, and stressed out because you’re constantly doing, doing, doing for everyone else, then you must grab your seat in this brand-new workshop! You’ll learn the exact five-step process I take my clients through so they can let go of all the stress and angst of striving for “perfect” and caring waaaaay too much what everyone else thinks.
It’s time to finally believe in yourself, find that self-confidence you crave, and start living your life for YOU. So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to get on The List! #yourewelcome
THE JOY JUNKIE AFTER HOURS CLUB!
COMPLETELY FREE FACEBOOK GROUP. TONS OF SUPPORT YOU CRAVE.
JOIN THE CLUB.
You in on this FREE badassery yet? You are officially invited to my super exclusive/inclusive, [grin] Facebook group, The Joy Junkie After Hours Club!
If you’ve been diggin’ the pod, this group will be an extra dose of support, training vids, discussions, coupon codes, behind the scenes and advice from moi! Plus, it’s #totes free and your new soul tribe is waiting for you!
So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to join the group! #yourewelcome
- Grab your seat at my new workshop!! FOR FREE!!
- Join the After Hours Club: Join the rest of the pod-iance in our secret pod peep group for weekly discussions, extra trainings, and tons of freebies
- Submit your burning Qs to me and Andrea at NotAnotherPod.com
- POD #202 – How to Manifest Your Soulmate, Part 1
- POD #203 – How to Manifest Your Soulmate, Part 2
- POD #287 – Breaking Free from a Shitty Job
- POD #308 – How to Know When to Quit + When to Persevere
How to Leave Apple Podcasts Reviews:
- Click the “Subscribe on Apple Podcasts” button below or go HERE
- Click on blue button that reads “view in Apple Podcasts” which will open the podcast into your personal Apple Podcasts account
- Click “Ratings & Reviews” under the show title
- Click the star rating of choice and then click the “Write a Review” button
- You can also click “Subscribe” under the podcast photo to be automatically notified of new episodes
Want to Submit a Show Topic?
Swing by THIS PAGE and let us hear what you would like us to sound off on!