If any of these thoughts rush in and out of your mind, you are totally normal. And… without knowing it you may be inadvertently buying into lies you tell yourself about your relationship… well, the lies much of our society tells us about relationships, amiright!? Before you start beating yourself up… There’s a strong chance you have NO idea that you’ve been lying to yourself or rather, totally listening to your inner shit-talker.
In this week’s episode, I discuss 5 major relationship myths that often keep us locked into blame and inaction in our relationships and how it arrests us from having the intimacy we truly desire. Have a listen and learn how to catch these myths and change your approach in your relationship… so you can actually LOVE your love.
This pod explores:
- How you get stuck in the “shoulds” of your relationship
- Why you assume your partner is a mind-reader (I mean… he should totally know that… right!?)
- How you may be causing a total stand-off with your mate and not even realize it
- What to say instead of “You always…” or “You never…”
THE EVENT MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE.
YOU CAN SNAG ALL THE LATEST IN FREE GOODS BY CLICKING HERE.
NEW *FREE* WORKSHOP
READY TO GET RID OF PERFECTIONISM, SELF-DOUBT, AND OVERWHELM?
OF COURSE, YOU ARE!
If you’re DONE feeling overwhelmed, anxious, and stressed out because you’re constantly doing, doing, doing for everyone else, then you must grab your seat in this brand-new workshop! You’ll learn the exact five-step process I take my clients through so they can let go of all the stress and angst of striving for “perfect” and caring waaaaay too much what everyone else thinks.
It’s time to finally believe in yourself, find that self-confidence you crave, and start living your life for YOU. So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to get on The List! #yourewelcome
THE JOY JUNKIE AFTER HOURS CLUB!
COMPLETELY FREE FACEBOOK GROUP. TONS OF SUPPORT YOU CRAVE.
JOIN THE CLUB.
If you’ve been diggin’ the pod, this group will be an extra dose of support, training vids, discussions, coupon codes, behind the scenes and advice from moi! Plus, it’s #totes free and your new soul tribe is waiting for you!
So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to join the group! #yourewelcome
- Join the After Hours Club: Join the rest of the pod-iance in our secret pod peep group for weekly discussions, extra trainings, and tons of freebies
- John and Julie Gottman of The Gottman Institute
How to Leave Apple Podcasts Reviews:
- Click the “Subscribe on Apple Podcasts” button below or go HERE
- Click on blue button that reads “view in Apple Podcasts” which will open the podcast into your personal Apple Podcasts account
- Click “Ratings & Reviews” under the show title
- Click the star rating of choice and then click the “Write a Review” button
- You can also click “Subscribe” under the podcast photo to be automatically notified of new episodes
Want to Submit a Show Topic?
Swing by THIS PAGE and let us hear what you would like us to sound off on!