Well, I’ll tell you why you should bother. While you’re sitting around waiting for intimacy and connection to magically appear in your relationship, you are stuck in a vicious cycle of tit-for-tat and you still come up empty, frustrated, and lack the connection you are craving from your partner. Or perhaps you’re craving the connection that used to be there. Before the job. Before the kids. Before the in-law drama.
Well, here’s the great news: All is not lost. You can totally begin to foster a deeper connection and sense of togetherness with your partner in small, gentle ways. It doesn’t have to be a big, crack-myself-wide-open sort of convo. In fact, I would argue that some of the small, baby steps you can take toward intimacy can be wildly effective. In this episode, you’ll learn exactly what these small, baby steps look like so you can get back to the togetherness and intimacy you’ve been desiring!
This pod explores:
- What-the-hell intimacy even means
- How to create daily practices that dramatically increase the intimacy of your relationship
- Super-fun and easy ideas to cultivate connection with your partner
- Commonly overlooked ways to create physical intimacy with your partner
THE EVENT MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE.
YOU CAN SNAG ALL THE LATEST IN FREE GOODS BY CLICKING HERE.
NEW *FREE* WORKSHOP
READY TO GET RID OF PERFECTIONISM, SELF-DOUBT, AND OVERWHELM?
OF COURSE, YOU ARE!
Is this the year you go from a people-pleasing, guilt-tripped perfectionist to a bold and boundaried badass? Um, yeah. I think it is!
If you’re DONE feeling overwhelmed, anxious, and stressed out because you’re constantly doing, doing, doing for everyone else, then you must grab your seat in this brand-new workshop! You’ll learn the exact five-step process I take my clients through so they can let go of all the stress and angst of striving for “perfect” and caring waaaaay too much what everyone else thinks.
It’s time to finally believe in yourself, find that self-confidence you crave, and start living your life for YOU. So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to get on The List! #yourewelcome
THE JOY JUNKIE AFTER HOURS CLUB!
COMPLETELY FREE FACEBOOK GROUP. TONS OF SUPPORT YOU CRAVE.
JOIN THE CLUB.
You in on this FREE badassery yet? You are officially invited to my super exclusive/inclusive, [grin] Facebook group, The Joy Junkie After Hours Club!
If you’ve been diggin’ the pod, this group will be an extra dose of support, training vids, discussions, coupon codes, behind the scenes and advice from moi! Plus, it’s #totes free and your new soul tribe is waiting for you!
So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to join the group! #yourewelcome
- Join the After Hours Club: Join the rest of the pod-iance in our secret pod peep group for weekly discussions, extra trainings, and tons of freebies
- John and Julie Gottman of The Gottman Institute
How to Leave Apple Podcasts Reviews:
- Click the “Subscribe on Apple Podcasts” button below or go HERE
- Click on blue button that reads “view in Apple Podcasts” which will open the podcast into your personal Apple Podcasts account
- Click “Ratings & Reviews” under the show title
- Click the star rating of choice and then click the “Write a Review” button
- You can also click “Subscribe” under the podcast photo to be automatically notified of new episodes
Want to Submit a Show Topic?
Swing by THIS PAGE and let us hear what you would like us to sound off on!