Whew! So, yeah, I’ve gone down that rabbit hole a number of times. It can be so easy to allow our ambitious and creative minds to completely run away and jump to massive conclusions that are often extremely unfounded and also highly unlikely. We do the same thing with how we speak to ourselves too. We think “If that guy doesn’t want to see me again, I must be a total loser who is damaged and unlovable.” Wait. What!? Yeah, total jump to a ridiculous conclusion.
In this episode, I examine how we do this behavior in our own minds and also in our relationship to other people. Have a listen and learn some concrete tools to help you evade this common conclusion trap.
This pod explores:
- The most common way we jump to detrimental conclusions about ourselves (and how to switch it!)
- How to stop making up completely false and unfounded scenarios in your mind
- How to focus on the facts of the situation instead of creating stories
- How to gather nessessary information to stop your anxious mind
THE EVENT MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE.
YOU CAN SNAG ALL THE LATEST IN FREE GOODS BY CLICKING HERE.
NEW *FREE* WORKSHOP
READY TO GET RID OF PERFECTIONISM, SELF-DOUBT, AND OVERWHELM?
OF COURSE, YOU ARE!
If you’re DONE feeling overwhelmed, anxious, and stressed out because you’re constantly doing, doing, doing for everyone else, then you must grab your seat in this brand-new workshop! You’ll learn the exact five-step process I take my clients through so they can let go of all the stress and angst of striving for “perfect” and caring waaaaay too much what everyone else thinks.
It’s time to finally believe in yourself, find that self-confidence you crave, and start living your life for YOU. So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to get on The List! #yourewelcome
THE JOY JUNKIE AFTER HOURS CLUB!
COMPLETELY FREE FACEBOOK GROUP. TONS OF SUPPORT YOU CRAVE.
JOIN THE CLUB.
If you’ve been diggin’ the pod, this group will be an extra dose of support, training vids, discussions, coupon codes, behind the scenes and advice from moi! Plus, it’s #totes free and your new soul tribe is waiting for you!
So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to join the group! #yourewelcome
- SNL sketch featuring Will Ferrell as Robert Goulet (apologies for the poor video quality)
How to Leave Apple Podcasts Reviews:
- Click the “Subscribe on Apple Podcasts” button below or go HERE
- Click on blue button that reads “view in Apple Podcasts” which will open the podcast into your personal Apple Podcasts account
- Click “Ratings & Reviews” under the show title
- Click the star rating of choice and then click the “Write a Review” button
- You can also click “Subscribe” under the podcast photo to be automatically notified of new episodes
Want to Submit a Show Topic?
Swing by THIS PAGE and let us hear what you would like us to sound off on!