With brilliant questions submitted by the Joy Junkie community on Instagram, Mr. Smith quizzes me on everything from my coach training to how I knew Mr. Smith was the one, where I see The Joy Junkie in 5 years to my personal thoughts on spirituality and religion. This was an incredibly fun episode where I had the opportunity to answer personal and professional Qs you may have been curious about!
Definitely for the devoted pod person, have a listen to this insider episode where I’m sooooo in the hot seat!
This pod explores:
- What/when/where I was when I had the “ah-ha” moment that made me choose the path of life coach
- Where Mr. Smith and I went on our first date (and how he made a total fool of himself!)
- How to deal with your family who holds polar opposite beliefs than you
- How often I deal with my own inner critic and how often I self-coach (you might be surprised about my answer!)
THE EVENT MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE.
YOU CAN SNAG ALL THE LATEST IN FREE GOODS BY CLICKING HERE.
NEW *FREE* WORKSHOP
READY TO GET RID OF PERFECTIONISM, SELF-DOUBT, AND OVERWHELM?
OF COURSE, YOU ARE!
If you’re DONE feeling overwhelmed, anxious, and stressed out because you’re constantly doing, doing, doing for everyone else, then you must grab your seat in this brand-new workshop! You’ll learn the exact five-step process I take my clients through so they can let go of all the stress and angst of striving for “perfect” and caring waaaaay too much what everyone else thinks.
It’s time to finally believe in yourself, find that self-confidence you crave, and start living your life for YOU. So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to get on The List! #yourewelcome
THE JOY JUNKIE AFTER HOURS CLUB!
COMPLETELY FREE FACEBOOK GROUP. TONS OF SUPPORT YOU CRAVE.
JOIN THE CLUB.
If you’ve been diggin’ the pod, this group will be an extra dose of support, training vids, discussions, coupon codes, behind the scenes and advice from moi! Plus, it’s #totes free and your new soul tribe is waiting for you!
So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to join the group! #yourewelcome
- The Coaches Training Institute (CTI) – Coaching school where I was trained and certified as a life coach
- “Throw it out on the line” clip from the movie, The Internship, starring Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson
- The Californian’s Sketch clip from Saturday Night LIVE starring Bill Hader
- “I believe in science” clip from the movie, Nacho Libre, starring Jack Black
How to Leave Apple Podcasts Reviews:
- Click the “Subscribe on Apple Podcasts” button below or go HERE
- Click on blue button that reads “view in Apple Podcasts” which will open the podcast into your personal Apple Podcasts account
- Click “Ratings & Reviews” under the show title
- Click the star rating of choice and then click the “Write a Review” button
- You can also click “Subscribe” under the podcast photo to be automatically notified of new episodes
Want to Submit a Show Topic?
Swing by THIS PAGE and let us hear what you would like us to sound off on!