Maybe it’s not even Facebook… although it can be a BEAST in the whole comparison thing. Maybe it’s your co-worker, your neighbor, your bestie, or even your spouse that you constantly compare yourself to. And it usually ends the same way… with you CONVINCED that you totally suck. How do I know? Oh, honey, because I have soooo been there. And you are certainly not alone. In this week’s episode, I share four ways you can change how you address the comparison trap which will allow you to actually enjoy stalking out your nephew’s hilarious pics on Facebook instead of plummeting into self-hate.
This pod explores:
- How to catch yourself when you start “making up” what other people’s successes mean about you
- How to get to the root of what triggers you
- How to be sure you are setting yourself up for success by hanging out with the right peeps
- How to switch your focus so you feel empowered instead of feeling like shit
THE EVENT MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE.
YOU CAN SNAG ALL THE LATEST IN FREE GOODS BY CLICKING HERE.
NEW *FREE* WORKSHOP
READY TO GET RID OF PERFECTIONISM, SELF-DOUBT, AND OVERWHELM?
OF COURSE, YOU ARE!
If you’re DONE feeling overwhelmed, anxious, and stressed out because you’re constantly doing, doing, doing for everyone else, then you must grab your seat in this brand-new workshop! You’ll learn the exact five-step process I take my clients through so they can let go of all the stress and angst of striving for “perfect” and caring waaaaay too much what everyone else thinks.
It’s time to finally believe in yourself, find that self-confidence you crave, and start living your life for YOU. So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to get on The List! #yourewelcome
THE JOY JUNKIE AFTER HOURS CLUB!
COMPLETELY FREE FACEBOOK GROUP. TONS OF SUPPORT YOU CRAVE.
JOIN THE CLUB.
If you’ve been diggin’ the pod, this group will be an extra dose of support, training vids, discussions, coupon codes, behind the scenes and advice from moi! Plus, it’s #totes free and your new soul tribe is waiting for you!
So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to join the group! #yourewelcome
- Find out more about Martha Beck who coined the phrase “Compare and Despair”
- Find out more about T. Harv Eker who uses the self-talk phrase “Cancel, cancel”
How to Leave Apple Podcasts Reviews:
- Click the “Subscribe on Apple Podcasts” button below or go HERE
- Click on blue button that reads “view in Apple Podcasts” which will open the podcast into your personal Apple Podcasts account
- Click “Ratings & Reviews” under the show title
- Click the star rating of choice and then click the “Write a Review” button
- You can also click “Subscribe” under the podcast photo to be automatically notified of new episodes
Want to Submit a Show Topic?
Swing by THIS PAGE and let us hear what you would like us to sound off on!