Think about it… It’s HIGHLY likely you know very few couples who have been together for a long period of time who actually still really like each other. I believe there is a reason for that. For many of us, there has never been a handy manual on how-the-hell to communicate, get your needs met, or work on vulnerabilty. Amiright? Most of what we learn is from whatever example we received from our parents (ugh!), our media, or our life experience which often leave us floundering inside relationships wondering what-the-hell our problem is.
Bottom line: It’s totally possible to have a long-term, happy relationship. You just need to know HOW. It’s likely you’ve simply never been taught. In this episode (part 2 of 2), Mr. Smith and I dig into 4 more components we’ve employed in our marriage to keep us connected, thriving, and happy. And guess what? It’s not rocket science, only for the “lucky” ones, or involving tons of time and money. Chances are you can do things TODAY that can radically change the dynamic of your relationship.
This pod explores:
- How those walls you have built up are doing nothing for your intimacy
- What it really looks like to communicate effectively with your partner
- How we (Mr. Smith and I) have unconventionally approached the management of our household and why it creates so much harmony for us
- How to create shared meaning through traditions and rituals
NEW *FREE* WORKSHOP
READY TO GET RID OF PERFECTIONISM, SELF-DOUBT, AND OVERWHELM?
OF COURSE, YOU ARE!
If you’re DONE feeling overwhelmed, anxious, and stressed out because you’re constantly doing, doing, doing for everyone else, then you must grab your seat in this brand-new workshop! You’ll learn the exact five-step process I take my clients through so they can let go of all the stress and angst of striving for “perfect” and caring waaaaay too much what everyone else thinks.
It’s time to finally believe in yourself, find that self-confidence you crave, and start living your life for YOU. So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to get on The List! #yourewelcome
THE JOY JUNKIE AFTER HOURS CLUB!
COMPLETELY FREE FACEBOOK GROUP. TONS OF SUPPORT YOU CRAVE.
JOIN THE CLUB.
If you’ve been diggin’ the pod, this group will be an extra dose of support, training vids, discussions, coupon codes, behind the scenes and advice from moi! Plus, it’s #totes free and your new soul tribe is waiting for you!
So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to join the group! #yourewelcome
How to Leave Apple Podcasts Reviews:
- Click the “Subscribe on Apple Podcasts” button below or go HERE
- Click on blue button that reads “view in Apple Podcasts” which will open the podcast into your personal Apple Podcasts account
- Click “Ratings & Reviews” under the show title
- Click the star rating of choice and then click the “Write a Review” button
- You can also click “Subscribe” under the podcast photo to be automatically notified of new episodes
Want to Submit a Show Topic?
Swing by THIS PAGE and let us hear what you would like us to sound off on!