In the near two decades we’ve been together, Mr. Smith and I have consistently and repeatedly been asked what our secrets are to not just a long-term marriage but a happy one. Plenty of people stay together, but it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to see that they aren’t all that happy… maybe just okay… and sometimes flat-out miserable.
So, what does it really take to keep love alive and FUN over multiple decades? Well, you’re in luck. In this episode (which is part 1 of 2), Mr. Smith and I talk candidly and openly about four major factors that have kept our marriage strong, fun, and intimate. And, speaking of rocket science, many of our “secrets” aren’t all that hard… it’s just likely you’ve never been taught. Have a listen and you just may completely change the trajectory of your relationship.
This pod explores:
- How to stop making your relationship feel like work (Ugh… don’t we already have enough work?)
- What it means to grow as individuals AND as a couple and where you may be totally sabotaging your partner without knowing it
- How to make sex important in your relationship… for reals
- Why you need to speak to your partner like a lover instead of a business partner and our favorite tip to help you start doing so
NEW *FREE* WORKSHOP
READY TO GET RID OF PERFECTIONISM, SELF-DOUBT, AND OVERWHELM?
OF COURSE, YOU ARE!
If you’re DONE feeling overwhelmed, anxious, and stressed out because you’re constantly doing, doing, doing for everyone else, then you must grab your seat in this brand-new workshop! You’ll learn the exact five-step process I take my clients through so they can let go of all the stress and angst of striving for “perfect” and caring waaaaay too much what everyone else thinks.
It’s time to finally believe in yourself, find that self-confidence you crave, and start living your life for YOU. So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to get on The List! #yourewelcome
THE JOY JUNKIE AFTER HOURS CLUB!
COMPLETELY FREE FACEBOOK GROUP. TONS OF SUPPORT YOU CRAVE.
JOIN THE CLUB.
If you’ve been diggin’ the pod, this group will be an extra dose of support, training vids, discussions, coupon codes, behind the scenes and advice from moi! Plus, it’s #totes free and your new soul tribe is waiting for you!
So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to join the group! #yourewelcome
How to Leave Apple Podcasts Reviews:
- Click the “Subscribe on Apple Podcasts” button below or go HERE
- Click on blue button that reads “view in Apple Podcasts” which will open the podcast into your personal Apple Podcasts account
- Click “Ratings & Reviews” under the show title
- Click the star rating of choice and then click the “Write a Review” button
- You can also click “Subscribe” under the podcast photo to be automatically notified of new episodes
Want to Submit a Show Topic?
Swing by THIS PAGE and let us hear what you would like us to sound off on!