#thestruggleisreal, no? I feel you. It can be challenging to understand how to actually apply the barrage of empowering messages we receive on a daily basis. In this week’s episode, I’m joined by my bestie, Andrea, and we dissect what it even means to love yourself, what is usually getting in your way, and what-the-hell you can actually do about it. We spill some actionable things you can do TODAY to start being a bit nicer to yourself so you can, you know… actually feel good about yourself. Want in? Have a listen. This pod explores:
- How we collapse our to-do lists with our self-worth (As in, I’ll totally love myself when I get this new job or when my house is in order…)
- How to actually APPLY the info you consume instead of simply reading about it
- How to analyze your choice of focus and see if your current mindset has been sabotaging or empowering
- Tangible, actionable exercises to amplify your awareness and change how you’ve been treating yourself… for reals
THE EVENT MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE.
YOU CAN SNAG ALL THE LATEST IN FREE GOODS BY CLICKING HERE.
NEW *FREE* WORKSHOP
READY TO GET RID OF PERFECTIONISM, SELF-DOUBT, AND OVERWHELM?
OF COURSE, YOU ARE!
If you’re DONE feeling overwhelmed, anxious, and stressed out because you’re constantly doing, doing, doing for everyone else, then you must grab your seat in this brand-new workshop! You’ll learn the exact five-step process I take my clients through so they can let go of all the stress and angst of striving for “perfect” and caring waaaaay too much what everyone else thinks.
It’s time to finally believe in yourself, find that self-confidence you crave, and start living your life for YOU. So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to get on The List! #yourewelcome
THE JOY JUNKIE AFTER HOURS CLUB!
COMPLETELY FREE FACEBOOK GROUP. TONS OF SUPPORT YOU CRAVE.
JOIN THE CLUB.
If you’ve been diggin’ the pod, this group will be an extra dose of support, training vids, discussions, coupon codes, behind the scenes and advice from moi! Plus, it’s #totes free and your new soul tribe is waiting for you!
So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to join the group! #yourewelcome
Meet Andrea Owen, this week’s Guestie!
Life coach. Mom. Author. Roller Derby Rebel. Hell-raiser. Andrea Owen is passionate about empowering women to value themselves and fiercely love who they are.
She helps women get what they want by managing their inner-critic, creating radical self-acceptance, and stepping into their own kick-ass version of themselves. You can learn more at www.yourkickasslife.com
How to Leave Apple Podcasts Reviews:
- Click the “Subscribe on Apple Podcasts” button below or go HERE
- Click on blue button that reads “view in Apple Podcasts” which will open the podcast into your personal Apple Podcasts account
- Click “Ratings & Reviews” under the show title
- Click the star rating of choice and then click the “Write a Review” button
- You can also click “Subscribe” under the podcast photo to be automatically notified of new episodes
Want to Submit a Show Topic?
Swing by THIS PAGE and let us hear what you would like us to sound off on!